We design, manage and facilitate programs to improve the health, resilience and productivity of natural and managed landscapes
The landscapes program is designed to achieve landscape-scale outcomes for communities and the environment across our southern tablelands region.
The program delivers as core services:
- cross-border policy and management
- development of projects which can be implemented through grant funding from governments and the private sector
- outcomes-focused monitoring and evaluation
- best practice natural resource management
- regional and agricultural economics, scientific writing and editing, social and economic impact assessment; and • Interconnected Landscape management o research and technology, NRM science, rural productivity, Aboriginal Caring for Country